Finish based Biafran activist, Simon Ekpa have place a counter bounty on the leadership of the pan Igbo group, Ohaneze Ndigbo.
In a terse statement on Monday, the activist describes the group leaders are “desperate political jobbers that can do anything for money”, also appealing to their supporter to ignore Ohaneze.
Read the full statement below:
RE: OHANEZE NDIGBO 50,000 DOLLARS BOUNTY ON MY LIFE
23 January 2023
I have just exited from an emergency meeting with the World Igbo Union WIU & Biafra Liberation Advisory Committee BLAC, and both powerful bodies were worried over a threat to my life by Ohaneze Ndigbo. But after consultations & deliberations with the joy that the first sit at home today23.1.2023 recorded 100% compliance, I have come to conclusion to communicate the following to the Biafra people, that:
1. I must appeal to Biafrans to ignore Ohaneze Ndigbo;
2. We are also not placing a counter bounty on Ohaneze, because these are desperate
political jobbers & can do anything for money.
3. I also I appeal to our media team to ignore Ohineze & pretend they never existed.
4. Our media team should not broadcast about the bounty.
5. I appeal to Biafrans tot forgive them and never pay evil with evil;
6. I appeal to Biafrans to pray for them so that God will have mercy on them.
Our eyes must continue to be on the ball by making sure wedrag them to freedom this year. Finally call on all Biafran to remain resolute on no Nigeria sup selection in Biafraland, It is a task that must be done.
Mazi Simon Ekpa